Why you’ll love Tyro EFTPOS
- No lock-in contract or breakage fees with Tyro
- Tyro Tap & Save customers as an average are saving 8.1% on Merchant Service Fees1
- For a limited time, trial Tyro EFTPOS with no lock-in contract and for the first 3 months’ receive a rebate of up to $500 off your Merchant Service Fees (MSF)*
* Tyro EFTPOS 3 month trial – MSF Rebate up to $500 Offer (Offer) Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions together with the relevant Tyro EFTPOS Banking Terms and Conditions available at https://www.tyro.com/terms-and-conditions (Merchant Terms and Conditions) govern this Offer. By providing your details to Tyro Payments Limited (ABN 49 103 575 042) (Tyro), in connection with this Offer, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. ‘you’ and ‘your’ mean the person or persons in whose name the account will be held with Tyro.
This Offer is available to eligible persons from 9:00am 01 July 2020 (Sydney time) until 5:00pm 30 November 2020 (Sydney time) (Offer Period).
To be eligible for this Offer, the following criteria must be met:
- you must have received an email from Tyro, an authorised representative of Tyro, an approved Tyro partner, or from a Premium, Plus, or Power Up partner of the Tyro Activate Partner Program as listed on https://www.tyro.com/pos-partners/inviting you to take up this Offer;
- you must have applied to become a Tyro EFTPOS Banking merchant during the Offer Period and be approved as a Tyro EFTPOS Banking merchant within 30 days of submitting your application;
- you must not be a member of a merchant group, corporate group, buying group or franchise group that has an agreement with Tyro;
- you must not have held an account with Tyro within the six (6) months prior to the start of the Offer Period; and
- you must not be an additional terminal or MID (additional account) to an existing location or existing ABN,
(the Eligibility Criteria). Tyro may, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not the Eligibility Criteria are met.
Provided the Eligibility Criteria are met, you will receive a rebate of your Merchant Service Fees and the Equipment Fees (as these terms are defined in the Merchant Terms and Conditions) paid by you for three months commencing on the date your first Tyro EFTPOS machine is activated, of up to $500 excluding GST, (the Rebate). The Rebate will be deposited into your nominated bank account within 60 days after the three months has ended.
The Rebate is only payable once per ABN. No other fees will be rebated to you, including but not limited to any costs you pay to third parties or which are payable in connection with the integration (if any) or any amounts due to Tyro under the Merchant Terms and Conditions, or costs relating to Tyro loans.
This Offer is not applicable in conjunction with any other Tyro offer. Tyro reserves the right to extend or withdraw this Offer at any time at its sole discretion. If Tyro withdraws the Offer, Tyro will honour the Offer in respect of all persons that have their applications approved by Tyro before the Offer is withdrawn, provided the applicants satisfy all of the Eligibility Criteria. You can cancel a live application at any time in the event that Tyro withdraws the Offer.
1 8.5% savings (10.2% savings for hospitality customers, 7.7% savings for retail customers, 4.4% savings for health customers, 5.3% savings for service customers) on Merchant Service Fees represents the potential savings of Tyro eligible merchants (calculated as an average), over the period December 2017 to June 2020 and was based on actual eligible transactions processed during this period.
Tyro Payments Limited ACN 103 575 042 AFSL 471951 (Tyro) is the issuer of its own financial products. As Tyro does not take into account your personal circumstances, please consider if these products are suitable for you. You can contact Tyro on 02 8907 1700 or tyro.com and access Tyro’s dispute resolution process at tyro.com/complaint-resolution-process/. Tyro may pay financial benefits and/or referral fees to its partners.